We help you achieve your family’s charitable giving objectives through a cost and tax-effective legacy you can be proud of. We help you develop a plan in the manner best suited to you, whether it be through a one-time gift, donor-advised funds, strategic use of insurance, or a family charitable foundation.
Strategic charitable gift planning can:
- Reduce tax payable on death and/or during your lifetime;
- Eliminate tax on capital gains by donating marketable securities to a registered charity, including your private charitable foundation;
- Nurture enduring family commitment and direction by donating assets to a family-governed private charitable foundation to serve as a family legacy for following generations;
- Provide an opportunity for family members to take responsibility as directors and/or for program design, implementation and investment management for your private charitable foundation;
- Establish endowment funds in your name with public charitable entitles, through initial seed funding, allowing others to contribute to your endowment fund in the future.